Here’s a quick twenty books your players can find in a library for your modern tabletop RPG campaign.
1) Quantum Economics for the Modern Man (Second Edition)
2) Theory of Fish by Professor Applebottom
3) Poetry About Poetry About Poetry by Amy Steinbeck III
4) Why We Should Love Consequentialism by Martha Nussbaum
5) Thoughts of James Conant, Vols. 1–4
6) The Theory of Prepositions by Noam Chomsky’s Ghostwriter
7) 631 Essential Tips for the Modern Man, by Howard Mann
8) The Ethics of Reciprocity by Amy Drucker
9) Philosophy of Language by Professor R. M. Fish
10) A Defense of Free Markets by John Searle
11) Introduction to Ethical Epistemology by Professor E. O. Tucker
12) A Defense of Buddhism by Professor Arlene Shun-Kyong
13) The Philosophy of Philosophy by Charles Fynch
14) A Defense of Buddhism by Professor Arlene Shun-Gan
15) Red House, Blue House, a fiction novel by Amy Sinbeck
16) A Defense of Metaphysics by Professor T. M. Knucklebacker
17) Two Minute Meditations for the Busy Man by Professor F. F. Fredstone
18) The Philosophy of Language by Professor Randy Smith
19) A Defense of Fish by Arnie the Arbuckle
Do You Love DND & Tabletop Gaming?Get access to 26+ RPG generators + our growing RPG content library.
Try my AI-powered DND Backstory Generator or my Random Dungeon Generator built with GPT-3 from OpenAI.
20) The Philosophy of Language by Dr Krinkle